Phone & Fax Service Provider GTA & Simcoe County
Our Free Assessment Will Reveal If A VoIP Phone System Can Actually Deliver The Cost Savings You Want, Without Sacrificing The Call Quality And Dependability Of A Landline
If you’re a business in the GTA or Simcoe County area, we’d like to offer you a FREE VoIP assessment to determine if VoIP will actually deliver the cost savings you want, WITHOUT sacrificing call and sound quality, dependability and the features you need. At the end of our assessment, you’ll know:
- The EXACT and TRUE amount of money you will save (if any!) by switching to VoIP. In most cases, we save our clients between 20% and 40%. However, there may be other associated costs, like upgrading your internet bandwidth or network that you should know about BEFORE making the decision to move to VoIP. Most other VoIP salespeople ONLY talk about saving money on your phone bill to distract you from hidden fees and charges. We’ll show you a complete and true picture of ALL costs factored in, not just your phone bill savings.
- If a VoIP phone system will truly work in YOUR specific environment, or if you should stay with a more traditional phone system. Every office and network is different, so it’s critical that you get a thorough assessment of your entire network, including your bandwidth and internet connection, firewall, system use, the volume of calls, features you need, etc., etc., etc. That’s why we run tests in YOUR specific environment to make sure you won’t experience garbled sound, dropped or missed calls, echoes and dozens of other VoIP problems.
- If you have the right internet connection to use a VoIP phone without problems. We’ll do a complete analysis of your current connection to determine if you truly have sufficient bandwidth to operate a VoIP system without issues.
- What the BEST phone system is for you – and what features you need – based on how you do business. You’d be surprised how many VoIP systems DO NOT have simple features, like call forwarding. We’ll comb through every feature you need – and show you ones you never knew existed – to help you better handle inbound calls from customers and prospects.
- How you can increase sales, lead conversion and customer happiness. Part of our communication analysis will reveal ways for you to instantly, and easily, recapture lost revenue and sales opportunities through better phone handling practices. We’ll look at how your company is currently handing (or mishandling!) phone calls from prospects and clients alike and show you easy ways to make more money without spending another dime on marketing or advertising.
There’s no cost OR obligation to buy anything when you request this Free VoIP Assessment, but what you will gain is greater clarity on what your options are and whether or not a VoIP system is right for you.